Upcoming Events and Meetings
2017 Annual Meeting and Board Elections -
Thursday, May 11, 2017, at the Firefighters Hall & Museum (664 22nd Ave NE) - 7 pm
Join us for year-end presentations from Bad Apple Mini Urban Orchard, Water Bar & Public Studio, and Newport Partners (Hook and Ladder Apartments), the HNIA annual awards, and our Board elections!
Holland General Meetings
- Meetings are open to the public. Residents, business owners and workers in the Holland neighborhood are encouraged to attend!
- Information about the meeting agenda can be found in the monthly postcard mailings.
- If you have something you would like to present at a general meeting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HNIA Board Meetings
- Board meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30pm at the HNIA Office (1900 Central Ave NE #108).
- Meetings are open for the public to attend, but may be closed to public comment.
Any changes or cancellations to meetings will be posted on our website and social media pages.