Holland Neighborhood Improvement Association (HNIA)
Serve as a forum for education and feed back on issues affecting the neighborhood
Build community by creating connections among neighborhoods and stakeholders within our neighborhood
Building the Holland neighborhood
Acquire funding and provide direction for community based projects
Holland Neighborhood Value Statement
- We value representative decision-making.
- We value each individual regardless of race, age, ethnicity, social economic status, sex, or sexual orientation.
- We value religion, length of residency, disability, or home-owner status.
- We value integrity in every dimension of this organization’s conduct
- We value a safe healthy and aesthetic environment for the Holland Neighborhood.
Current HNIA Board of Directors
Adelheid Koski, President
Ginny Sutton, Vice President
Kurt Nowacki, Treasurer
Doug Werner, Secretary